We’re here to help you prepare for your interview with TeamWRX. Below, you’ll find all the important information about the documents you’ll need to bring, ensuring a smooth and successful interview experience.

U.S. Passport

A valid American passport serves as a comprehensive identification document. It confirms your citizenship and identity, streamlining the verification process during your interview.

How do I acquire a U.S. passport?

To obtain a passport, you will need to apply through the U.S. Department of State, providing proof of citizenship, a photo ID, and a passport photo. More details can be found by clicking below.

Driver's License (State ID)

A Driver’s License or State ID is essential for verifying your identity and residence. Ensure that your ID is current and that the address reflects your current residence for document verification.

How do I acquire a driver's license or state ID?

To obtain a state ID or driver’s license, you will need to apply through your local Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). More information on how to get a state ID or driver’s license can be found by clicking below.

Birth Certificate

Your birth certificate is a primary document that proves your birth in the United States. It is particularly important for confirming your eligibility to work.

Social Security Card

Your Social Security Card is necessary for employment verification and to confirm your Social Security Number (SSN). This helps us ensure accurate payroll processing and tax reporting.

I-94 (if applicable)

If you are not a U.S. citizen, an official I-94 document is required to verify your legal entry and status in the country. This is crucial for confirming your authorization to work in the U.S.

How do I get my I-94?

To obtain your I-94, you will need to apply through the U.S. Customs and Border Protection website or at a port of entry. More details on how to get your I-94 can be found by clicking below.

Work Permit (if applicable)

For non-citizens, a valid work permit is necessary to prove your eligibility for employment. This document allows us to verify that you are authorized to work in the United States.

How do I get a work permit?

To apply for a work permit, you will need to submit Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). More details on applying for a work permit can be found by clicking below.


Call Us Now

$100 for you.
$50 for a friend.

Sign up for our Friends with Benefits referral program today and start earning easy money for your social circle.

*Some restrictions apply. See offer page for details.