TeamWRX Staffing client Material in Motion (MIM) announced a new vaccine requirement this week for their Fairburn, Georgia location. In order to comply with government and local site regulations, full vaccination will be mandatory for anyone to enter this facility beginning Monday, December 20, 2021. This includes all MIM employees and contractors currently engaged or beginning work after the effective date.
Two exemptions currently apply to the vaccine requirement: medical and/or religious reasons. For MIM employees or contractors who think they qualify for an exemption, please fill out the exemption request form at the link below.
Exemption accommodation request forms must be received by Sunday, November 7, 2021, and will be evaluated by MIM Human Resources before approval.
MIM also announced additional financial benefits for employees and contractors that are fully vaccinated. This is in addition to the $500 bonus currently paid to MIM employees and contractors who report full vaccination status, and can earn participants up to $2,000 in bonuses:
- $500: earned when reporting full vaccination status (this includes the first shot for Johnson & Johnson, and the second shot for Moderna or Pfizer). To be paid after 60 days of employment for new employees.
- $500: Paid three months after the date of full vaccination report (for employees with continued employment for that period).
- $1,000: Paid six months after the date of full vaccination report (for employees with continued employment for that period).
Employees with full vaccinations on file are enrolled in this program immediately and will receive the additional bonuses based on the following dates:
- $500: paid the week of February 2, 2022 (three months from November 2, 2021)
- $1,000: paid the week of May 9, 2022 (six months from November 2, 2021)
Pop-Up Vaccination Clinics
MIM employees and contractors that are already fully vaccinated and have not reported their status yet can send an image of their vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those MIM employees and contractors in the middle of the vaccination protocol or not vaccinated yet, an external provider will be hosting a pop-up vaccination clinic on-site at MIM Fairburn location every Wednesday from 9:30 AM EST to 12:30 PM EST, and from 4:00 PM EST to 7:00 PM EST. They can also use any vaccination location of their choice.
This vaccine requirement and related promotions are helmed by Material in Motion, with an end date to be determined at their discretion.
Have any questions about the requirement, promotion, or TeamWRX? Reach out to us by email below or give us a call at (404) 850-0095!